Visual aids such as booms mark an area to be secured such as falls, bridges, construction sites, dams, ports and others.
Nordak Marine buoys have been designed to offer the ultimate in visibility, strength and durability. This buoy, which has been on the market for a long time, meets safety and compliance standards set by civil liability insurance companies.
- High-performance safety boom and barrier floats
- 24 x 36 in. boom floats in white, yellow, red, green or orange
- Weight 17.7 kg/37.9 lb
- Uniform wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Galvanized carbon steel (grade 30) fasteners
- Easy to handle, install and store
- Product life expectancy of more than 12 years
- 1 year warranty
- Mooring kit (sold separately): weighing, fasteners and chains on request and adapted to your body of water and seabed.
THE ADVANTAGES of NORDAK MARINE PRODUCTS
- Perfectly suited to inland lakes and rivers
- Offers great peace of mind with its robust products that comply with Canadian laws
- Affordable thanks to its excellent value for money
- Allows you to secure and protect your nautical installations and equipment
- Ensures safety compliance for your insurance and legal protection.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN AND MATERIALS
- Meets Canadian Coast Guard and Transport Canada standards
- Virtually unsinkable, stays on the surface, straightens up automatically
- High visibility day and night with reflective strip (lantern available)
- Approved retroreflective orange bands, regulatory black messages, and orange symbols on heavy-duty white vinyl material.
- An internal concrete counterweight for Spar and Can Buoys for upright performance
- UV resistant colour and display
- Resistant to rust, chips, cracks and peeling.
- Ecological: Recyclable polyethylene. No heavy metals or ecological damage
For any buoy, it is mandatory to have a double-sided and personalized display with the name of the owner, the telephone and the mention PRIV
Nordak Marine offers a consulting service and turnkey projects to secure the premises and ensure the compliance of your projects. Contact us to find out about the appropriate float configuration for your body of water (mooring depth, maximum wind, current and seabed).
Contact us to find out the appropriate buoy for your body of water (mooring depth, maximum wind, current and seabed).