Buoys for signalling rafts
Buoys for signalling rafts (infrastructure)
Nordak Marine raft buoys are manufactured in accordance with the new 2016 Transport Canada standards. Your communication and water information needs are important for the safe completion of your projects. Nordak Marine offers specialized and adapted equipment for different types of water bodies.
Nordak Marine buoys have been designed to offer the ultimate in visibility, strength and durability. This buoy, which has been on the market for a long time, meets safety and compliance standards set by civil liability insurance companies.
- Uniform wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Soft vinyl surface protect boat finishes
- Galvanized carbon steel (grade 30) fasteners
- Easy to handle, install and store
- Lantern available for Spar and Can Buoy
- Product life expectancy of more than 12 years
- 1 year warranty
- Mooring kit (sold separately): weighing, fasteners and chains on request and adapted to your body of water and seabed.
- Floating raft sign format: 4 feet wide x 4 feet high or 4 feet wide x 8 feet high
A signage raft buoy marks out the sensitive area where mariners are called upon to comply with safety regulations, the protection of fish habitats, and the enhancement of a sensitive area or other communication projects. Our experts advise you on all matters relating to compliance, information on water safety during construction work and environmental communication. Call Nordak Marine’s Research & Development Department to discuss your project with our experts.