Nordak Marine offers the best products for local and Nordic conditions. High-performance buoys for ice.
Nordak Marine ensures the management and compliance of the manufacture of special buoys for winter conditions and ice according to customer plans in collaboration with certified machining workshops in Quebec. Ask the experts at Nordak Marine about products suitable for ice and about manufacturing services for special products.
- Uniform wall thickness for maximum strength and durability
- Soft vinyl surface protect boat finishes
- Galvanized carbon steel (grade 30) fasteners
- Easy to handle, install and store
- Lantern available for Spar and Can Buoy
- Product life expectancy of more than 12 years
- 1 year warranty
- Mooring kit (sold separately): weighing, fasteners and chains on request and adapted to your body of water and seabed.
THE ADVANTAGES of NORDAK MARINE PRODUCTS
- Perfectly suited to inland lakes and rivers
- Offers great peace of mind with its robust products that comply with Canadian laws
- Affordable thanks to its excellent value for money
- Allows you to secure and protect your nautical installations and equipment
- Ensures safety compliance for your insurance and legal protection.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE DESIGN AND MATERIALS
- Meets Canadian Coast Guard and Transport Canada standards
- Virtually unsinkable, stays on the surface, straightens up automatically
- High visibility day and night with reflective strip (lantern available)
- Approved retroreflective orange bands, regulatory black messages, and orange symbols on heavy-duty white vinyl material.
- An internal concrete counterweight for Spar and Can Buoys for upright performance
- UV resistant colour and display
- Resistant to rust, chips, cracks and peeling.
- Ecological: Recyclable polyethylene. No heavy metals or ecological damage
For any buoy, it is mandatory to have a double-sided and personalized display with the name of the owner, the telephone and the mention PRIV
Nordak Marine offers up-to-date advice on the choice of buoys and their installation. Buoys must meet Transport Canada and Canadian Coast Guard guidelines and requirements. Contact our consultants today to plan your project.